Skip to main content

Sourcing carer and consumer representatives in mental health

Mental Health Australia (MHA) may be able to help training providers find consumer and carer representatives in mental health. The MHA website provides representative profiles for current registered members according to their home state/territory.

Training providers are asked to provide details of the representative role, expectations of the representative, and remuneration details. You can find more information on the MHA website.

Call the National Register secretariat on 02 6285 3100 with any questions, or email MHA to discuss the process of identifying and engaging a suitable representative.